Company Formation In Abu Dhabi: All There Is To Know
The UAE (United Arab Emirates) is one of the largest and key business hubs in the world. UAE is one of the perfect destinations for investors and entrepreneurs as it’s economy is growing rapidly. That’s why individuals, especially foreigners, look for setting up or launching their businesses in the UAE. They can do it in the mainland or any of the free zones in an emirate. The recent business laws in the UAE have made company formation in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and other emirates effortless and unchallenging for UAE nationals as well as foreign investors. So if you are looking for your company formation in Abu Dhabi or any other emirates, it’s always a good time to do it!
Advantages of forming a company in UAE free zones
- UAE offers a simple taxation system. So no headaches in tax payment as long as the products are sold within the country. Moreover, companies in the free zones are exempted from paying taxes most of the time.
- As there is a large number of labor migrants in the UAE, the cost of employees becomes low.
- There are 45 free zones in the UAE, providing big opportunities.
- The UAE has a greatly developed infrastructure. Hence the opportunities are numerous for launching any kind of business, no matter the size of the company or the type of products/services they sell.
- As the UAE has managed to eliminate corruption, companies can be formed and run straight forward with no worries.
- Immigrants and expatriates account for 88% of the population in the UAE and the locals treat people from different nationalities equally and well. So safety and peace is guaranteed whether you live or do business in the UAE.
Although it’s not very difficult to do your company setup in UAE, you should know the steps and process first which are as following:
1. Decide your business activity
First of all, you have to determine the type of activity you intend to do with your company. The requirements and fees will be dependent on the business activity type you choose.
2. Choose a name for your company
Now it’s time to reserve a trading name for your company by contacting the concerned authority. Be sure to choose a unique name for your company. Note that companies must follow the UAE government’s naming convention laws as well.
3. Do all the paperwork
Forming a company in the UAE requires a lot of paperwork in order to have a safe environment for your business. Various documents like business plan, NOC, proof of company name reservation, etc, would be required by the chosen free zone authority. Then you have to make the necessary payments once the authority approves your application.
4. Additional approval
Sometimes additional approval from the government will be required depending on the type of business activity you have chosen. For example, architectural and engineering related business activities would require approval from the Local Municipal Department.
5. Collect your business license
After all the above given steps, you can collect your business license from the economic department’s service centres or via their website.
Make it quick and easy with Ignite representation of companies
We, Ignite representation of companies, provide all kinds of company formation services for the seamless process of your license application in Abu Dhabi. Being one of the best Business setup consultants in Abu Dhabi, our experts who have deep knowledge about the company formation laws in the UAE will assist you in order to complete your company formation in Abu Dhabi with ease and in a cost effective way.
To get in touch with us, contact at: +971 26 762 0000, +971 50 184 1057 or
Mail us at: email@example.com.